Dr Vimalan Jesudason MA (Cantab); FRCS(ORL-HNS); PGCE
Director of Enrichment
- 15 years’ experience of teaching medical students and junior doctors as an ENT surgeon. Completion of management and teaching programme as part of the Specialist Registrar Training Programme (Yorkshire Deanery).
- 3 years’ experience teaching at an outstanding sixth form college teaching A level Biology, Applied Science, Extended Project Qualification, Music Technology and General Studies. College and department have been graded 1 in every OFSTED inspection.
- Writing and establishment of a Problem Based Learning Course in Medicine, similar to that used to teach undergraduates in medicine, which has attracted 85 students in the past year as an enrichment activity.
- Nominated for a Pearson National Teaching Award during first year of teaching.
- Tutor at Keele University Medical School.
- Instrumental Scholarship to Emmanuel College, Cambridge. Experience in directing and training classical and contemporary music groups. Established a song writing group at current sixth form college. Significant experience in music technology, studio recording and live productions.
- Grade VIII distinctions in Violin, Piano, Church Organ and Music Theory (Associated Boards). Gold Medal from the Associated Boards for Grade VIII violin. Member of the National Youth Orchestra of Great Britain and member of the Cambridge University Chamber Players.
We Need Your Support
To meet our target for submission to the DfE, we need to ensure that Cheshire 16-19 Free School would be the school of first choice for parents and students.
Registering interest does not commit you to anything.